- Published on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 12:08
- Article Read: 491
The battle over social media channel dominance continues to wage, as Pinterest (21 per cent) becomes more popular than Twitter (18 per cent) among Internet users in 2013, according to Pew Research Center.
- Published on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 08:26
- Article Read: 1607
While channel manager programs are nowadays quite common, many motel/resort staff I talk to still have questions such as:
- Published on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 09:21
- Article Read: 1389
Looking back to one of my first positions working for a large overseas travel agency in the UK, I remember what a significant part of our overseas team was dedicated to quality.
- Published on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 09:19
- Article Read: 1040
Traffic, crowds and constant noise – the busy streets of Brisbane can be a tough environment for anyone to deal with.
- Published on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 09:18
- Article Read: 975
Climbing the corporate ladder when you work in hospitality can be limiting. You may reach the senior level of general manager or property manager within a large accommodation chain, but then what?