- Published on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 08:26
- Article Read: 1050
While channel manager programs are nowadays quite common, many motel/resort staff I talk to still have questions such as:
- Published on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 09:21
- Article Read: 1027
Looking back to one of my first positions working for a large overseas travel agency in the UK, I remember what a significant part of our overseas team was dedicated to quality.
- Published on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 09:19
- Article Read: 702
Traffic, crowds and constant noise – the busy streets of Brisbane can be a tough environment for anyone to deal with.
- Published on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 09:18
- Article Read: 683
Climbing the corporate ladder when you work in hospitality can be limiting. You may reach the senior level of general manager or property manager within a large accommodation chain, but then what?
- Published on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 09:12
- Article Read: 568
The franchise sector is a major contributor to the Australian economy, generating an estimated $131 billion in annual revenue and employing more than 400,000 people across approximately 1200 brands and 73,000 franchised units.