- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:36
- Article Read: 1848
A key benefit of preventive maintenance is to preserve and enhance the life cycle of a property before the passage of time and weather elements wear it out.
- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:22
- Article Read: 1179
Painting maintenance programs are not unique in the concept of maintaining buildings and structures.
- Published on Monday, 19 November 2012 09:26
- Article Read: 5447
I am often asked what causes water hammer, what is a backflow device and what is a TMV valve for those who do not know here is a brief description.
- Published on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 08:36
- Article Read: 4908
For many accommodation providers the upcoming winter season provides the perfect time for refurbishing of swimming pools, especially a major renovation where the pool needs to be drained.
- Published on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 08:32
- Article Read: 3538
As a property investor you want to ensure that your investment will continue to hold its value by making the correct decisions when considering an external building makeover or repairs.